The aim of coaching is to support clients (individuals as well as teams) in their development. Coaching can help people to develop their personal capabilities, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence (including empathy and understanding other people).
The purpose of coaching is to unlock people’s potential, to bring the best out of them, to improve their performance.
- improving productivity and performance
- supporting client’s self-reflection, responsibility and self-motivation
- assisting in new roles or while returning to work
- dealing with challenges more confidently, find creative solutions to problems
- making people feel valued
- increasing trust, openness, psychological safety
Specific development goals will be established during the first coaching session.
Methods used during individual coaching sessions
- coaching interviews, using non-directive approach and solution-oriented techniques;
- creative exercises and positive coaching techniques;
- the elements of ITCTM method;
- interim assignments at work, reflection and analysis
Methods used during group coaching sessions
- sociometric exercises;
- discussion techniques (including e.g. under the cupola method, club method etc.);
- action-based methods and sociometric techniques.