The aim of the training is to develop the participants’ self-analysis and self-leadership skills that will help them to find and develop best qualities of themselves, find harmony in their roles and raise their self-esteem. The participants will feel more that they control their life and like it.
- Self-analysis as the basis of self-leadership.
- Competencies of self-confidence and self-control.
- EQ and managing emotions and relationships.
- Managing stress. Burn-out.
- Time management. Time-thieves. Productivity. Time matrix.
- Exercises based on models of self-leadership.
- Reflection and sharing.
- Group discussions and brainstorms.
- Short lectures.
For groups of 7-20 people. The training lasts for 2 days.