The aim of the leadership trainings is to prepare participants psychologically for leader´s position and to develop their leadership skills.
- Leaders´ role. Expectations for leaders
- Basics of leadership. Areas of leadership and management. Leadership capabilities.
- Asserting oneself as a leader.
- Basic leadership skills (building and developing relationships, clear self-expression, active listening).
- Practical training of leadership skills with video feedback (based on the participants´ cases)
- Delegating responsibility in motivating way
- People development, principles of non-directive development in leadership.
- Benefits of the regular one-on-one leadership conversations and practical tips for conducting them.
- Team leadership
- Leadership in changing environment.
- Time management. Difference between the specialist’s and leader’s roles from the perspective of time management.
- EQ, managing emotions and stress.
The training methods include short interactive lectures, self-analysis exercises, role-playing, group discussions, video feedback.
The participants will be given home tasks for enhancing their acquired skills after the training.
Whole programme lasts 3×2 days.
For groups of 7-12 people.